Technical Account Manager
Own the customer relationship
Are you someone that loves to build rapport and work with customers to understand their business and how you might help them?
Are you passionate about enabling a customer’s success?
If so, this is the perfect role for you to join a growing company that is changing the way the world accesses product data.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will get to know your customers’ business objectives, challenges, and how Indix can help them be successful. You’ll work with organizations of all sizes and level of technological expertise, helping them make the most of our ever-evolving product data marketplace. Delivering exceptional results will require you to build strong customer relationships and you’ll need to take a creative, proactive, and collaborative approach in all your engagements. You will own the ongoing relationship with your customers to ensure that our services support their strategic goals and that they have a world-class support experience. You will coordinate across teams handling customer satisfaction, delivery quality, and overall customer success, ensuring that they continue to receive ongoing value from our product data.
- Understand the customers’ business priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive business value
- Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer
- Partner with other roles to ensure customer success in the acquisition, implementation, and usage/consumption of Indix data
- Plan and oversee the delivery of services that drive customer objectives, outcomes, and success
- Act as a primary contact for the customer and serve as an escalation point when required
- Regularly review progress and impact to the customer on the services delivered
Relevant Characteristics and Experience
- Proven experience in a customer centric role – Account Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Technical Advisors to enterprise or mid-sized businesses
- Must be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit; willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed.
- Experience in a SaaS environment and experience with brands, retailers, Internet solutions, or analytics a plus.
- Ability to lead customers through change, remove obstacles, and engage the support of stakeholders and business owners
- Experienced in partnering with internal teams to develop and deliver on account requirements
- Understanding of business fundamentals and ability to map product data initiatives to business impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computing, Computer Science, or equivalent