Public Relations and Content Manager
Be a key player in getting the word out about Indix
Do you want to make an impact through storytelling, content, and the media?
Do you want to be the voice of a company helping to change how and where products are bought and sold?
Do you obsess over making people understand your message?
The Public Relations and Content Manager is a key player in marketing efforts at Indix and drives programs that help grow our business and strengthen our brand. If you answered “yes” to the questions above, this is the job for you.
- Develop and implement public relations and content plans that drive interest and awareness of the Indix business, products, and thought-leadership areas.
- Create and oversee a PR outreach program and deliver positive coverage and improved influencer perceptions by reaching out to key media/press via email, cold calls, etc.
- Serve as the primary media contact and main information source for reporters, editors and influencers. Manage all press inquiries and maximize media opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top-tier reporters, influencers, and media, and conduct extensive media outreach.
- Identify appropriate thought leadership opportunities (conferences, speaking engagements, etc.) for management team. Coordinate strategic, outward facing speaker series for the CEO.
- Lead the development of messaging, press materials, blog posts and other content around Indix products, product launches, and company news.
- Manage the overall “content calendar” and drive the rhythm and cadence for outward-facing content.
- Results-focused: You understand that the purpose of marketing is to change behavior, not just opinions, so you can drive results for the company
- Strong communicator who couples great listening skills with the ability and conviction to fight for what you believe.
- The ability to humanize, or de-geek, technology stories. Content and stories must be easy to understand and compelling for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to balance a high level of creativity and attention to detail with the ability to execute and manage multiple projects.
- Strong relationship builder: Know how to get things done across groups by using influencing skills with senior leaders, peers, and external partners.
- A marketer at the core who strives to create content that gets people to engage.
- Proven capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ work experience within public relations and content marketing – ideally with B2B audiences and value propositions.
- Strong established network with influencers who matter in technology and business media. Journalist references appreciated
- BS / BA degree in marketing, communications, journalism, creative writing or related field
- A portfolio of PR wins and established track record in creating sticky and shared content.
If you are interested in exploring a life-changing opportunity with Indix, please click below and send us your resume and a note telling us why you’re the right person for this role.