Product Marketing Manager
Bring excellence to Indix product and developer marketing
Are you passionate about getting people to use technology?
Do you have a special place in your heart for developers and data scientists?
Do you enjoy driving operational excellence?
As the Product Marketing Manager at Indix, you’ll be responsible for driving product marketing operational excellence and managing our developer marketing efforts. Working closely with the director of product marketing, you’ll be a critical member of a cross-functional team of API developers and marketers while driving adoption of Indix products. Detail orientation and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and GSD are vital as you execute this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and manage product launches and project management
- Maintain and update customer profiles and solution details
- Manage the creation and updates of marketing collateral and tools
- Manage webinar and video creation and management
- Create and manage competitive marketing analysis and recommendations
Manage developer marketing efforts
- Manage agency engagement and delivery
- Co-create, manage and coordinate the project plan around all developer marketing programs (events, campaigns, outreach)
- Work with Indix internal “evangelists” to prepare and conduct developer hackathons and contests
- Contribute to outbound developer marketing and communications
“Our biggest marketing challenge isn’t figuring out how to use our data; it’s figuring out which of the thousands of ways to do it is the most fun.”
- 3-5 years in product marketing, preferably for an API or platform product
- Passion for B2B technology
- Action-oriented – you can get things done
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills required
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Social skills – a lot of great connections and opportunities are discovered simply by getting out and talking to people
- Sense of humor
If you are interested in exploring a life-changing opportunity with Indix, please click below and send us your resume and a note telling us why you’re the right person for this role.