Principal Full Stack Developer
Design and build performant full stack applications that deliver stunning end user experiences
If you get an adrenaline rush when you hear about performance, if coding end to end applications is your thing or if squeezing the last bit out of your code to improve 1% page load times gives you a kick and you have some serious sense of humor, then Indix is the place for you!
- Understand the complete requirement, design the solution and own the design for the technical components end to end.
- Own scalability, extensibility and usability of the solution anticipating future needs in mind.
- Understand the current Indix architecture at depth and ensure designs conform to the overall architecture that is laid down.
- Provide state and event diagrams for the solution to ensure integration touch points are clear.
- Work with the technical team to ensure best practices are followed in design, configuration management, coding and unit testing.
- Work with the teams and engineering managers on estimation and highlight internal and external dependencies to come out with a realistic plan.
- Understand cost considerations on the infrastructure when designing a solution and provide the pros and cons of any approach.
- Ensure clear acceptance criteria are understood for execution and help the teams arrive at test cases at non-functional and functional levels.
- Think about deployment well ahead into solutioning and ensure ops gates for deployment are passed successfully.
- Provide feedback to the engineering managers on the teams and areas for improvement, both from process and execution perspective.
“Developing tools to improve the ‘last mile’ excellence around structuring and translating our data will increase customer satisfaction and decrease our sales cycle – both are critical.”
Preferred Skill Set and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (BE/ME or equivalent) in a quantitative field (Computer Science,Mathematics, Engineering, etc).
- 7+ years of hands on experience in full stack web app development and willing to be a hands-on technical contributor.
- Experience managing diverse engineering teams along with providing architectural guidance, technical leadership and mentoring.
- A deep understanding of how the web works, from client requests to server-side handling to front-end rendering.
- Exceptional coding skills in MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node).
- Must have exceptional coding skills in programming environments like C++, Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Adopt the right engineering principles and quality control mechanisms (CI, tests, reviews, etc.) to produce top quality software.
- Must have a good understanding of database concepts with prior exposure in working with databases.
- Experience with REST services and best practices.
- Experience with running AWS, node servers and other devops tools and techniques.
If you are interested in exploring a life-changing opportunity with Indix, please click below and send us your resume and a note why you’re the right leader for this role.