Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
Design solutions that lead to successful customers
Are you someone that loves to understand a prospect’s business and how Indix might help them?
Are you are passionate about developing creative solutions in a startup environment?
If so, this is the perfect role for you to join a growing company that is changing the way the world accesses product data.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will get to know our prospect’s business objectives, challenges, and how Indix can help them be successful. You’ll work with organizations of all sizes and level of technological expertise, helping them make the most of our ever-evolving product data marketplace. Delivering exceptional results will require you to quickly build strong relationships and you’ll need to take a creative, proactive, and collaborative approach in all of your engagements. You will own all of the pre-sales technical aspects of our sales process to ensure that our services support our new customer’s strategic goals and that they have a world-class sales experience. You will coordinate external and internal stakeholders in an organized fashion and serve as a technical solutions engineer for our US based sales team.
- Understand complex customer business problems and how Indix products can solve customer problems and/or add significant value
- Assist with exploration, technical sales, and implementation calls with prospects and clients
- Directly support our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the technical needs of new and existing clients are quickly fulfilled.
- Perform demos and guide prospects through the sales process.
- Deliver peak levels of customer service at all times.
- Work closely with our Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to learn and efficiently communicate how product features, functionality, processes, and underlying technologies work.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering to share customer feedback and suggestions on what can be improved.
- Up to 30% travel as needed.
Relevant Characteristics and Experience
- Experience working with APIs, data transformations, and data visualizations. SQL experience a plus. Retail/e-commerce PIM, MDM, and ERP experience a plus.
- Passion for technology with a willingness to learn and understand how Indix can be a value-add to a variety of customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Able to work independently while also managing expectations of customers and Senior Management.
- 3-5 years of successful, professional work experience in a pre-sales role or similar.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.