Lead Development Rep
Seek, uncover and delight new customers
Are you someone that loves to build rapport and work with customers to understand their businesses and how you might help them? Are you comfortable with speaking with business leaders all the way to the C-suite?
Are you tenacious, outgoing and great communicator? Are you ready to be on the phone? If so, this is the perfect role for you to join a growing company that is changing the way the world accesses product data intelligence.
As an Indix Lead Development Representative, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about Indix or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus.
In this role your primary goal is to qualify prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy. You will inform them about the Indix product offering and ascertain the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for Indix’s services.
- Prospect: meet and exceed quotas of calls and presentations to qualify and warm up leads to share with our outside sales team.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity: you will make 50 calls per day.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on inside sales activity and metrics.
- Act as a guide for potential clients through needs analysis and discovery conversations to qualify leads and drive new opportunities.
- Act as a consultant – you take time to understand our customers’ needs and how our data can benefit their businesses. We help them address their needs head-on.
“I started as an LDR, and with the development and growth I’ve had at Indix, I just had my best quarter ever as a corporate rep.”
Preferred Skill Set and Expertise
- 1-3 years of professional work experience, ideally in some sort of sales role. Preferably inside sales for technology.
- Must be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit; willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success.
- Comfortable and confident; able to ask thorough and pointed questions.
- Great prioritization skills – know how to identify and go after the key leads.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to close leads.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed.
- Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Have positive, aggressive, goal – oriented attitudes and mentalities and can be motivated both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience in selling SaaS to brands, retailers, or developers; Internet solutions; or analytics a plus.
- Comfortable on the phone having business conversations with prospects from Director level to the C-suite.
- Proven ability to build and execute on prospecting lists.
- Professional communication skills, both verbally and written.
- BA or BS degree
This role reports to the Director of Inside Sales.
If you are interested in exploring a life-changing opportunity with Indix, please click below and send us your resume and a note telling us why you’re the right leader for this role.