While we focus on product data at Indix, that doesn’t mean we think just having good product information is enough to transform your ecommerce business – you have to use it appropriately too. As an ecommerce business trying to sell products, that means correctly implementing product page search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
Those two acronyms are stress-inducing for most companies, regardless of their size. With Google’s ever-changing algorithm and the resources needed to implement both correctly, it’s no wonder most of them don’t know where to start. That’s why we’ve developed our newest eBook – The Ultimate SEO/CRO Guide & Checklist. Click here to download it.
In the eBook, you’ll receive:
• The nine steps to a search-engine-optimized product page.
• The top five CRO product page considerations.
• Tips on how to make SEO and CRO more approachable and time efficient.
• A checklist with the vital SEO and CRO components for easy implementation.
If you download our eBook and are interested in learning more, we’ll also be offering a closely related webinar, “Scaling Your Product Page SEO and CRO” on June 29, 2017. We’d love to have you join us as we talk about how to:
• Set up your product page template for success.
• Leverage internal resources to execute an effective SEO and CRO strategy.
You’ll also have an opportunity to ask Jenn Steele and yours truly, the resident Indix CRO and SEO experts, questions during a live Q&A. You can sign up for the webinar here.
Once you have both reliable product data and the correct implementation of it, you’ll be golden. You’ll see an increase in traffic and revenue. It might be a time-consuming effort but it’s worth the time. Hopefully our eBook and webinar convince you of that.
Also published on Medium.