Announcing the Indix Partner Program
We are excited to announce the launch of the new Indix Partner Program and our first partners: InRiver, Perficient, Riversand, Salsify, and Semarchy. These companies will use Indix Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) to break into new markets, land deals faster, and make current customers happier. Partners say they’re attracted to Indix because we can ingest and structure information for millions of products all at once.
The Indix Partner Program will provide businesses with a competitive advantage over other software and service providers who have access to more limited product information services. Partners will also leverage Indix data for a nearly-endless list of use cases that include catalog, search, taxonomy mapping, competitive intelligence, MAP, price history, and attribute standardization.
We’re particularly thrilled about our new partners:
- A leader in simplifying Product Information Management, inRiver’s system integrators work directly with Indix DaaS to design custom solutions for their clients.
- Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. They work closely with inRiver and Indix to implement state-of-the-art Product Information Management and Master Data Management solutions.
- Riversand is an innovative leader in multi-domain Master Data Management and Product Information Management (PIM). Riversand’s MDM platform and solutions will harness the data provided by Indix to power next generation product information supply chains with relevance, trust, and insight.
- Salsify has a SaaS-based Product Content Management platform, and integrates directly with Indix DaaS in order to standardize attributes for their customers. Standardizing attributes with Indix data allows their customers to implement industry-leading deep product enrichment.
- Semarchy provides rapid master data value using an agile, value-driven approach to design and manage master and reference data. Semarchy integrates directly with Indix DaaS to provide offers information, competitive pricing, and MAP information to their customers.
We’ve been working closely with all of these partners to create valuable offerings for their clients, and we’re having really interesting conversations with other companies we’ll be partnering with in the near future. You can read more details in our press release, and if you want more information about becoming an Indix partner, I’d love to talk to you.